Birthday Parties at The Bournemouth Aviation Museum
Our comprehensive package is:
1. Entry fees £3.00 per person – children and supervising adults.
2. Optional – Exclusive hire for the top deck of our double-decker bus £10.00. It is equipped with tables (seating capacity 32), has a work top for food preparation and overlooks the airport, so you get a great view even on a rainy day!
3. Optional – Gift vouchers which are redeemable in the museum’s shop within twelve months. Minimum £3.00 but can be up to any chosen value. We will include also, a free boarding pass for each child to visit the museum at some other time. Helpful for any children who cannot attend the party.
4. Optional – Dominoes Pizzas will deliver menu items at a specific time to suit the party. Orders should be placed via the museum, 24 hours in advance of the party to ensure timely delivery. Ice creams and soft drinks can be supplied by the museum with this option at a discount of 20%.
5. All or a selection of the above can be included on a single account for settlement in the museum’s shop. Therefore, you can budget for virtually everything except the cake.
Please note: Prices given are accurate but may be subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
Museum Boarding cards cannot be used with group bookings.
Birthday Parties Application Form
Please complete the Birthday Party Application Form below and Submit Application.
You can also download a word processor friendly copy of the Birthday Party Application Form here.
You can e-mail the completed form to: email@example.com.
We will then check the requested date and confirm to you by e-mail that the visit on the requested date is approved. If there are any problems we will phone the Contact Person below to discuss alternatives.